Sunday, September 03, 2006

Breaktime in Cartegena

I’ve been away to the Carribean for five days. It was a great getaway. We toured Cartegena and took a couple of serious beach days a Santa Marta. One thing about Colombia, though, the Internet service truly sucks. It’s hard to find, and even when you find a place that’s open it’s klunky equipment that’s slow, can’t handle modern marvels like USB Port devices and is down 75% of the time.

In a way that was good, because even though I brought my laptop to fiddle a little around, I couldn’t do much do to the lack of Internet access. So it really was a good vacation in that respect.

Now it is back to the grind. I’m still finishing that Travel Guide. Also I need to see how things are going on the shooting schedule, as the horror script I wrote should be half way to being in the can now. It’s catch up time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home