Friday, September 22, 2006

Getting ready for Hollywood!

My trip to LA and Palm Springs is pretty finalized now. Looks like I’ll hit LA on Sunday, stay to do a few meetings Monday AM, then head to Palm Springs to do some personal business.

I should flip back to LA on Thursday for some more meetings and what not on Thursday and Friday, before heading back home on Saturday. On the way I hope to get some good feedback on a project I’m working on, plus see some friends and catch up with some of the family.

Lots of discussions but no paying gigs yet finalized. It now is 15 days since I finished my last project. Now I’m really getting antsy. This is such a crazy business. You can work for months on end with no thought to worrying about your next paycheck. Then suddenly the spigot stops and you’re not sure what to do.

Still, I have the spec projects working. I’m splitting writing time between a sports/action script I’ve wanted to do for a long time and a sci-fi novel that I’ve fiddled with for the better part of a year.

But still hoping for something to hit my desk, soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home