Wednesday, September 27, 2006

New assignment

Well, just as I was starting to get concerned, a paying gig flies through the door and lands on my desk. It means i won't the desperate when I pound the pavement in LA next week. that's always a good thing.

I had just come off an amazing strecth of march to September when I always had something paid to work on. There was a feature script rewrite, a contract for an original short, four travel guides, a rewrite of a travel guide, and a host of little white papers and odds-and-ends. It was a busy time. So when I finished my last assignment three weeks ago with nothing on the docket I was first thrilled for the break. But the last ten days I was starting to get a bit worried.

So now I have a simple gig... rewrite an publisher´s in-house book. It will pay some bills and give me something happily to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home